The company is a new spin-off of imec, a leading R&D center in nanoelectronics and digital technologies in Belgium. The company develops novel miniaturized, integrated spectral sensing devices for the fields of agriculture, food analysis, health, and biomedical applications for industrial and consumer markets.
- help translate application requirements into system requirements with our hardware, software and applications engineers
- develop chemometrical models and algorithms on the data sets generated by the team
- set up experiments to validate the models and algorithms
- support customers validating the spectral sensor data in their applications
Ideally you are a data analytics wizard; dynamic, creative, self-dependent and highly-motivated to be part of a dynamic team creating new value, continuously seeking better solutions for our problems.
- You have a master’s degree in mathematics, data sciences, computer sciences or similar relevant degree by experience
- You are highly skilled, experienced and fluent with all relevant data analysis techniques and hands-on tools for and including neural networks, multivariate analysis, machine learning, ... acronyms like ANN, ML, PLS, PCA are your jargon and have no secrets to you. You have a proven track record in hands-on data analytics and modeling in a relevant application environment. This is a must.
- Experience with spectroscopy is a plus
- Experience with python is a plus
- Experience with hands-on experimental work is a plus
- You are a good team player, able to pursue and find compromise
- You have a natural desire to analyze and solve problems and you are self-critical
- You are result-driven and focus on quality and customer satisfaction