• Recruitment and talent placement in life sciences, medical devices and pharma industry
• Consultancy partner for strategic advice in business development, quality management and digital strategy (bio-IT).
MindCapture is a talent sourcing company relying on a network of more than 7500 experts and/or managers. We are in touch with employees and freelancers. We, as your hiring expert, have built our career in the life sciences and/or in the medical device industry. During our career, we hired key staff in management roles, in product development roles, we hired talents focusing on production processes, R&D, quality control, quality assurance, clinical studies, Bio-IT, product management, project management, lab heads, lab technicians, business development and sales execution. Now we want to use this experience and network to be at your service.
MindCapture provides strategic advice in business development, quality management and digital strategy.
• Our vision is to match talents with teams, to match experts with companies, to set up liaisons that excel. We believe in the potential of a personalised approach in talent sourcing.
• Our mission: we are experts in life sciences and we look for experts that can drive growth for companies and organisations. We want to be the trusted partner for both companies and candidates.
As a sourcer at MindCapture, you will have the daily challenge to detect and get in touch with people for medium and high-level positions in the life sciences sector in Benelux, France, UK and Germany.
If you like to have an impact on people's career choice, then join our team of sourcers (recruiters and researchers). They are responsible for discovering the most talented people in the market.
As a sourcer for our life sciences division, you play the role of a detective - tapping into all kinds of methodologies, networks, tools and resources to uncover the best untapped talent out there. Once spotted, you engage with these candidates and present them to our recruiters for further follow up, after you have learned about their aspirations and interests.
It is our mission to connect candidates with roles, projects and opportunities which expand their comfort zones.
• As part of our highly motivated team, you will be a trusted support for our candidates and for our customers.
• You will support the recruitment consultants by doing research on candidate profiles. You will also be instrumental on activities such as
o customer relationship management platform (CRM-tool) installation and input
o candidate relationship management platform installation and input
o supporting our efforts to stay GDPR compliant on all levels
o having the first contact with potential candidates (selection and first screening)
o performing the first assessment for our candidates
o perform administrative tasks where needed. Some willingness to dive into social law would be appreciated, but is no must
o perform customer satisfaction studies
o set up and implement the e-recruitment and (web-) marketing activities such as maintaining our website, job postings on different media and follow-up with efficacy scoring, social media stuffing, performing the necessary updates
o supporting our presence at congresses, symposia, booths and other activities
o performing the right e-marketing activities
o follow-up of our digital presence (google analytics)
o follow up on appointments between customers and candidates
o follow up with candidates, once placed.
You are an analytical and resourceful individual with a passion for recruitment research. You like to develop relationships, and you have the ability to understand the ambitions of our candidates
• We appreciate people who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and who not only bring innovative ideas, but who also implement the projects up to the last chapter.
• Bachelor degree in HR, marketing or communication and affinity with or interested in life sciences.
Or a bachelor/master degree in life sciences or healthcare, having affinity with or interested in HR, marketing or communications
• Good communication skills, spoken and written. English and Dutch, French is a plus
• Good understanding of social media - LinkedIn (or willing to be trained on it)
• Some experience in the social administration can be a plus (or willing to be trained on it)
• Interest in data input and IT tools (CRM)
• People oriented
• Not afraid to do administration
• Team player, fun to work with
• Ability to structure and build databases of candidates and customers, supporting upcoming business cases
• Located in Ghent area