The company is a Belgian company with locations in Namur and Ghent. They are specialized in the sales of laboratory equipment and they offer technical, scientific and application support. Their customers are research and quality control laboratories in industrial and university market segments. They also have intensive contacts in laboratories of parastatal institutions and hospitals. As the exclusive representative of major brands, the company holds a privileged position on the Belgian market. They can count on 135 employees who contribute daily to achieving a turnover of 33 million euros.
As a sales engineer, you are responsible for the sales development of preparative chromatography instruments, chemical reactors (lab scale 5ml to pilot scale 50L), filters and heat and cooling lab elements etc. by visiting existing customers and prospects (mainly in R&D);
• You study customer needs and propose customized solutions;
• You follow the offers and commercial possibilities;
• You contribute to the marketing strategy by making appropriate and innovative proposals to develop your market;
• You report in our CRM system and send your forecasts to your management;
• You are actively looking for new opportunities to expand your customer base;
• You report directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager;
• Your region: Belgium (mainly Wallonia) and Luxembourg.