The company is a Belgian company with locations in Namur and Ghent. The company is specialized in the sale of laboratory equipment and offer technical, scientific and application support. Their customers are research and quality control laboratories in industrial and university market segments. They also have intensive contacts in laboratories of parastatal institutions and hospitals. As the exclusive representative of major brands, they hold a privileged position on the Belgian market. They can count on 135 employees who contribute daily to achieving a turnover of 33 million euros.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a sales engineer, you are responsible for the sales development of centrifuges (general purpose, ultracentrifuges, analytical ultracentrifuges, high speed & high capacity centrifuges,...); bioprocessing equipment (bioanalyzers, cell counters & viability analyzers, bioreactors & fermenters, cell imagers,...), IVF equipment etc. by visiting existing customers and prospects (pharma, biotech, hospitals, universities: R&D, production & QC)
• You study customer needs and propose customized solutions;
• You follow the offers and commercial possibilities;
• You contribute to the marketing strategy by making appropriate and innovative proposals to develop your market;
• You report in our CRM system and send your forecasts to your management;
• You are actively looking for new opportunities to expand your customer base;
• You report directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager;
• Your region: Belgium (mainly Wallonia) and Luxembourg.