Next to our staffing services (Talent), MindCapture provides consultancy services (Content). One of these services, is our digital selling training to the life sciences, pharma and medical device markets. Through our sister company StaffYourTribe, we also cater for the IT market.
Improve the sales approach of your team by surfing on the digital wave with us. We include different communication channels, such as Microsoft (Teams, One Drive,…), Zoom, video platforms, LinkedIn and many more. This is done based on thorough analysis of several selling strategies in the context of digitalization. We connect with the business development and sales team to reach for higher return of investment.
Why digital selling?
Digital interactions are the new normal. But, are they really?
These questions are valid and key in this digital era. Doing sales will never be the same from now on.
Digital brings a new dimension to sales strategies. To support the increasing demand for these trainings, we are looking for a digital sales trainer.
What will you be doing?
Before you go approach possible customers for our in-house developed digital sales course, you’ll help tweaking it to perfection. Afterwards, you’ll be the driving force giving the trainings and course modules with passion and self- confidence.
What’s in it for you?
Are you ready to step a brand-new world filled with possibilities?
You’ll be learning all about our team, our storytelling, our strategic tools and work-flows. Yes, we have a thing for strategy and focus. And remember, whenever you’re stuck, we’re here to help you figure it out.
Long story short, you’re an entrepreneurial spirit ready to get responsibility and do something with it. You don’t mind figuring things out along the way, you’re creative yet you have a laser-sharp focus. You’ll help building a platform that has impact on several organisations and companies. And with that output, you’ll inspire sales teams on how to digitalise their daily work. Let’s disrupt together, through the digital era and take sales to the next level.
What do you bring to the table:
• You have a bachelor or master degree in communication, in pedagogy, IT, or in life sciences area, or related fields.
• You have experience or a strong affinity in sales, preferably in an pharma-medical device or life sciences context.
• You love to talk with entrepreneurs about their business and identify their needs, as to their digital sales approach and business processes.
• Preferably, you know a thing or two about digital product development.
• You strongly believe in technology and have affinity with digital things.
• You’re a natural when it comes down to giving presentations, demos and trainings in general.
• You’ve got the X-factor and you have no problem talking to customers. But more importantly, your listening skills are on point.
• Besides that, you’re fluent in Dutch (native level) and English (professional level). French is a strong asset.
• You don’t need hands-on work experience for this position, as long as you can prove you’re a hard-working person with an ambitious mindset and a teaching mindset.
• Communicative, optimistic and with an eye for business.
• Customer centricity and consultative attitude.
• Eager to learn and proactive.
• Know and understand the digital market, the needs and the network of entrepreneurs and customers in general. You have a genuine interest in the market and you want to help our them become pros in digital sales.
How to contact us: send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org