Some key tasks:
Why digital selling?
Digital interactions are the new normal. But, are they really?
These questions are valid and key in this digital era. Doing sales will never be the same from now on.
Digital brings a new dimension to sales strategies. To better understand the potential of the automation and the upscaling of this training concept, we are looking for a digital selling champion who can strategically advice our management to support the increasing demand for these trainings.
What you'll be doing? Embed the pedagogic concept in digital channels and set up an e-learning platform guiding the trainers and trainees.
While reading this, you already envisioned some ideas to bring our digital sales course to the next level, first from a pedagogic level. As a true product manager, you know what people are looking for, you have an affinity with high-tech, digital and sales. Last, but not least, you know how to combine both. Some key tasks: Mapping out policy and concept, proposing advice to the managing director and making choices regarding pedagogical concepts that fit in the digital selling approach. What works, what doesn't, what sticks with the trainees, how to make the training interactive?
Upscaling of the training portfolio: automation through e-learning: SaaS product development
You advise us on video tutorials, Zoom and Teams research, best practices and visualization. You develop a training product that brings the right content and that can be embedded in a digital e-learning platform, in the right format, with the right educational impact. Our training module consists out of four modules. Each module will be polished to the right audience with the help of your insights.
Some key tasks:
Make the trainings recurrent, combine SaaS technology with busines models
Validate and implement the e-learning platform / offer strategic options of the type of documentation posting, success stories posting, helpdesk, community building between trainers and trainees. How to make the bond more stable and durable. Bring proposals to the managing director. How to automate the training, can we offer a basic module without training through video repository? Video as an important medium, what are the storage and update options? Access to different levels of training through digitization. How to generate an automatic sales flow to serve more customers? Upscaling!
Productising and licensing model building
Examining how this concept can be marketed and how it can be deployed to the international market. Franchise model? Licensing model? Price structure? Technological updates needed? This is based on the platform developments and local successes already realized. Strategic choices are presented to the manageing director.
What’s in it for you?
Are you ready to step a brand-new world filled with possibilities?
You’ll be learning all about our team, our storytelling, our strategic tools and work-flows. Yes, we have a thing for strategy and focus. And remember, whenever you’re stuck, we’re here to help you figure it out.
Long story short, you’re an entrepreneurial spirit ready to get responsibility and do something with it. You don’t mind figuring things out along the way, you’re creative yet you have a laser-sharp focus for strategy. You’ll help building a platform that has impact on several organisations and companies. And with that output, you’ll inspire sales teams on how to digitalise their daily work. Let’s disrupt together, through the digital era and take sales to the next level.
What do you bring to the table:
• You have a bachelor or master degree in communication, in pedagogy, IT, or in life sciences area, or related fields.
• You have experience or a strong affinity in sales, preferably in an pharma-medical device or life sciences context.
• You love to talk with entrepreneurs about their business and identify their needs, as to their digital sales approach and business processes.
• Preferably, you know a thing or two about digital product development.
• You strongly believe in technology and have affinity with digital things.
• You’re a natural when it comes down to giving presentations, demos and trainings in general.
• You’ve got the X-factor and you have no problem talking to customers. But more importantly, your listening skills are on point.
• Besides that, you’re fluent in Dutch (native level) and English (professional level). French is a strong asset.
• You don’t need hands-on work experience for this position, as long as you can prove you’re a hard-working person with an ambitious mindset and a teaching mindset.
• Communicative, optimistic and with an eye for business.
• Customer centricity and consultative attitude.
• Eager to learn and proactive.
• Know and understand the digital market, the needs and the network of entrepreneurs and customers in general. You have a genuine interest in the market and you want to help our them become pros in digital sales.
How to contact us: send us a message to email@example.com